We have been told many times “We wanted to just go to the courthouse, but we also want to include our parents and have a sweet memory of our wedding.” So this micro wedding package is built for you! Even before recent events there were millions of couples who wanted to have a very small wedding with only a very few people. We heard you and we have put together an amazing package to give you the best of both worlds. We are helping you to keep it super simple while capturing beautiful memories. We believe the term micro wedding should only describe the size, not the beautiful experience.
What the package includes:
- Venue rental is for 2 hours and up to 18 guests (20 total people).
- Custom ceremony and officiant services is included.
- Flowers – bouquet for bride & boutonniere for the groom (If needed you may add-on bouquet/boutonniere for Maid of Honor/Best Man or additional decor flowers for an additional fee).
- Your choice of Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies, or Pies.
- You have a choice of ceremony site: in the woods, in front of Silo, or in the climate-controlled chapel.
- Music – DJ provided music for the ceremony and reception.
- Champagne Toast for bride & groom, fruit infused ice water.
- Use of Bride Suite/Groom Suite for getting dressed.
- Event Coordinator
>The base price of this package is $1850.00. Half is due at the time of booking. Final payment is due 60 days prior to your wedding. If you book within 60 days of your wedding, full payment is due at the time of booking.
>This package can be booked any day of the week. Friday/Saturday/Sunday events can only be booked within 60 days and for an additional fee per venue guidelines. Fridays/Sundays is an additional $300; Saturdays is an additional $500. Any event falling on a major holiday will be a $500 additional fee.
>Event Time – a max of 2 hours may be added for an additional fee of $400/hr
- Photography is not included. If you need recommendations we are happy to provide them. Or if you see a style you love in a photo on our site we can let you know the photographer.