You’re getting married! Congratulations!!
This is a very exciting and perhaps daunting time for you – choices to make, vendors to hire, and a budget to consider. Weddings are beautiful and exciting and yours should be looked back on with fondness and feelings of joy. We want to help you achieve that.
As the wife of a top Austin area Officiant, I have had the opportunity to attend hundreds of weddings and gained valuable experience by seeing what things are overlooked, forgotten, or never even considered at some weddings. These are the things I want to make sure I help you think through and plan for. I bring years of experience planning and overseeing events. As someone who has corralled a hundred volunteers and a few hundred children to make sure an event was fantastic, I am equipped to think through the details and bring peace to brides because together, we’ve created a plan and I’ll be there to see it through.
I became Wedding Planner Certified in 2016 because I want to be able share knowledge as well as experience with my brides. By being certified, learning from other planners and venue owners, and learning from first-hand experiences I am well-rounded in my approach in giving guidance. My goal is always to do what is best for the bride and groom and reflects their vision for their wedding.
We are here to help the bride who knows what she wants she just needs someone to hand everything over to for her wedding day. The last thing a bride needs or wants is to be solving problems, answering a ton of questions from multiple vendors, or directing the timeline on the day she celebrates becoming a wife. The bride and others who are close to her also want to enjoy the day and would rather focus on the special moments than finding an extension cord, or running to the store because someone forgot to pick up the flowers.
Our Coordination service is for the bride and groom who already have the majority of the wedding design and plan in place, but need help putting it all together in an organized fashion as well as need a helping hand for the day of your wedding. If you want your day to flow smoothly and like things to be organized we can help. We offer coordination services in preparation beginning the month before and leading up to the day of your wedding, so that you and your families can relax and enjoy your special day.
This package includes:
Month of Coordination:
The month before your wedding is a very busy time. Suddenly things you planned on doing for months need to be done now! During the month before, in conjunction with your venue planning meeting, we go over all the minute details of your wedding day. We then step in and begin working closely with all your vendors to take those phone calls and emails off your plate. I review all contracts to make sure payments have been made and services are understood for the wedding day.
Day of Coordination:
- A wedding coordinator and assistant to assist with planning and executing the rehearsal, and wedding day
- A two hour planning appointment one month before the wedding date to finalize the details (reviewing the list and checking it twice and would coincide with final venue planning) (2 hours)
- Create and Provide a detailed timeline for all contracted vendors and the wedding party (4 hours)
- Unlimited advice via phone or email (1+ hour)
- Coordination of rehearsal, ceremony, and reception
- One hour for the rehearsal and 8 hours on the wedding day (9 hour)
- Coordination of all reception details such as grand entrance, first dance, toasting, cake cutting, grand exit, etc.
- Supervision of venue setup for ceremony (flowers, tables, aisle runner, etc.) and reception (table numbers, escort cards, flowers, cake table) to make sure the plan is being followed.
- Distribute flowers to the wedding party and assist with pinning
- Keep wedding party and families stress free within reason (We aren’t psychologists 😉 )
- Assist in addressing any last minute details
- Provide an emergency kit to help with most common mishaps
When using our services at our venue our normal rate is discounted to $750. This price reflects a minimum of 16 hours that we invest in your day, as well as the cost of an assistant to make sure all goes smoothly. When compared to other vendors who average $200+/hour for their service, you can understand our goal is to help you have a great day.
Discounts may apply depending on: services not needed such as the rehearsal, the number of vendors, and the number of hours needed on the wedding day (this would apply to our venue small wedding package).
Additional charges may apply based on complexity of the wedding.
From a bride: “I spent a year planning my wedding, and I have to say this was the best part. I appreciated Tricia’s availability in the last month leading up to the wedding. My many questions and return trips to the venue… she was so patient with me! Our ceremony site was in the woods. I was worried about the rain, then the cold, then finally the wind. Tricia helped to alleviate all of my fears and assure me that our day would be beautiful. And it was! Tricia ensured the day went smoothly as my day of coordinator. Her assistant Angela was also very helpful. There were so many things I did not even think of and forgot, but they were able to improvise and make it go off without a hitch. I was able to enjoy my day as a bride.” ~Lindsey