You’re getting married! Congratulations!!
This is a very exciting and perhaps daunting time for you – choices to make, vendors to hire, and a budget to consider. Weddings are beautiful and exciting and yours should be looked back on with fondness and feelings of joy. We want to help you achieve that with month of coordination. We are here to help the bride who knows what she wants she just needs someone to hand everything over to for her wedding day. The last thing a bride needs or wants is to be solving problems, answering a ton of questions from multiple vendors, or directing the timeline on the day she celebrates becoming a wife. The bride and others who are close to her also want to enjoy the day and would rather focus on the special moments than finding an extension cord, or running to the store because someone forgot to bring cups. We are equipped to think through the details and bring peace to brides because together, we’ve created a plan and I’ll be there to see it through.
Tricia: As the wife of a top Austin area wedding officiant, Tricia had the opportunity to attend hundreds of weddings and gained valuable experience by seeing what things are overlooked, forgotten, or never even considered at some weddings. These are the things she wants to make sure you think through and plan for. She became Wedding Planner Certified in 2016 because she wanted to be able share knowledge as well as experience with her brides. By being certified, learning from other planners and venue owners, and learning from first-hand experiences she is well-rounded in her approach in giving guidance.
Trish: Clients of Silo and Oak first meet Trish as the venue manager, her kind manner puts all at ease. She has been a part of Silo and Oak since the beginning, learning and experiencing all that goes into weddings. She has assisted Tricia in coordination for 3 years, learning all the details of coordination first-hand. She is now wedding planner certified and is a lead coordinator. As Silo and Oak’s venue manager her knowledge and experience of the venue helps her when reviewing plans as well as guiding vendors as needed.
Our goal as wedding coordinators is always to do what is best for the bride and groom and make sure it reflects their vision for their wedding.
Wedding Coordination Services
Our Coordination service is for the bride and groom who already have the majority of the wedding design and plan in place, but need help putting it all together in an organized fashion as well as need a helping hand for the day of your wedding. If you want your day to flow smoothly and like things to be organized we can help. We offer coordination services in preparation beginning the month before and leading up to the day of your wedding, so that you and your families can relax and enjoy your special day.
Month of Coordination
The month before your wedding is a very busy time. Suddenly things you planned on doing for months need to be done now! During the month before, in conjunction with your venue planning meeting, we go over all the minute details of your wedding day. We then step in and begin working closely with all your vendors to take those phone calls and emails off your plate. We review all contracts to make sure payments have been made and services are understood for the wedding day.
This Package includes:
- A wedding coordinator and assistant to assist with planning and executing the rehearsal, and wedding day
- A two hour planning appointment one month before the wedding date to finalize the details (reviewing the list and checking it twice and would coincide with final venue planning)
- Create and Provide a detailed timeline for all contracted vendors and the wedding party
- Unlimited advice via phone or email
- Coordination of rehearsal, ceremony, and reception
- One hour for the rehearsal and 8 hours on the wedding day
- Coordination of all reception details such as grand entrance, first dance, toasting, cake cutting, grand exit, etc.
- Supervision of venue setup for ceremony (flowers, tables, aisle runner, etc.) and reception (table numbers, escort cards, flowers, cake table) to make sure the plan is being followed.
- Distribute flowers to the wedding party and assist with pinning
- Keep wedding party and families stress free within reason (We aren’t psychologists )
- Assist in addressing any last minute details
- Provide an emergency kit to help with most common mishaps
When using our services at our venue our normal off-site rate is discounted to $950. This price reflects our years of experience and knowledge as well as the many hours that we invest in your day before it even arrives. Compared to other vendors who average $200+/hour for their service, you can feel confident our goal is to help you have a great day!
Additional charges may apply based on complexity of the wedding.