For every fantastic event the final touch is the grand exit. This especially applies to weddings, which are known to have a grand exit also known as the send-off. Thankfully modern weddings are no longer limited to just rice, in fact most venues don’t allow rice at all, so what’s a couple to use? What are great options for daytime and nighttime grand exits? Here is a list of our favorites to help you plan a memorable exit that will look fantastic in photos!
- Ribbon wands (can be customized to match your colors)
- Bubbles (bubble guns work really well!)
- Sparklers (36″ are the best to allow plenty of time for all to be lit and all the photos to be taken)
- Glow Sticks (are fun in photos and a great substitute if your venue doesn’t allow sparklers)
- Dried flower petals (being bio-degradable is important to venues for any outdoor send-off)
- Seeds – not just tiny bird-seed, but other types are great because they are easy to throw
- Balloons on a stick (have you seen the ones that light up?!)
- Rally Towels (for the proud alumnus or die-hard sports fan)
Visit our Silo and Oak Pinterest page for great ideas!